Horse-Shield is an immunity, vitality and digestibility supplement for horses. It is enriched with vitamins and contains viable yeast culture (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) and Diamond V XPC Ultra. Horse-Shield supports cognitive and behavioural functions in situations associated with travel, training and competition, red blood cell production, immune system health, cartilage and joint health, hind gut microbiome and healthy digestion and antioxidant activity in tissues. HorseShield is ideal for horses 6 months of age and older.
Available size : 8 kg
- Has been shown to increase fibre and phosphorus digestion and to improve protein utilization.
- Supports hindgut microbiome and healthy digestion.
Contains 12 added vitamins including Vitamin E
- To meet the nutritional requirements of the horse for improved performance, health and appearance.
- Supports antioxidant activity in tissues.
- Supports immune system health.
- To increase feed intake and maintain body condition.
Convenient and versatile
- It can be fed to a wide range of horses.
Diamond V XPC Ultra
- Supports cognitive and behavioural functions in situations associated with travel, training and competition.
- Supports cartilage and joint health.
Contains added B vitamin
- Supports red blood cell production.
Horse-Shield is an immunity, vitality and digestibility supplement for horses. 1 level scoop is 28 grams. Recommended serving is 3 scoops/500kg body mass. Provide 1.5 level scoops administered orally with the meal, twice daily.
To optimize the diet
- Purina recommends analyzing your hay and balancing the ration accordingly.
- Feed clean and dust free hay in sufficient amount daily. Feeding poor quality hay or feeding inadequate amounts could cause colic and other digestive upsets.
- Offer source of salt (NaCl) daily as well as plenty of fresh and clean water at all times.
- Make any feed change gradually over a 7 to 10 days period.
- Daily ration should be divided into 2 and
pre-ferably 3 separate feedings or more.
- Use a scale to weigh your feed so you know exactly how much your horse is being fed. Do not feed by volume.
- These recommendations are intended as a guide. They should be adjusted to variables of management, environment and individual needs. Consult your Purina Equine Consultant if necessary.
- Follow sound management practices along with optimal preventive veterinary medicine.
Directions for use must be carefully followed. This product is perishable. Store in a dry, wellventilated area protected from rodents and insects. This product should not be mixed in feeds before pelleting.
|Moisture (max.)||14.00 %|
|Vitamin A (min.)||52 000 I.U./kg|
|Vitamin D3 (min.)||10 000 I.U./kg|
|Vitamin E (min.)||1 000 I.U./kg|
|Fibre||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal|
|Prebiotic||Yeast Culture Dehydrated|
|Vitamins||Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Niacin, Thiamine, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Vitamin B6|
|Flavour/Binder/Preservative||Dextrose, Diatomaceous Earth|
* Ingredients are not in order of their inclusion rate.