B-vitamin supplement for horses
Horse Plus is a broad spectrum B-vitamin supplement with added vitamins C and E. Horse Plus is a necessary blood building and anti-stress supplement to counteract the detrimental effects of intense exercise and ensure continual optimum performance. Horse Plus supports concentration and focus. Helps maintain proper immune functions and contains antioxidants.
Available sizes : 3 kg, 10 kg and 20 kg
Contains a full complex of B-vitamins
- Stimulates appetite.
Contains Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pyridoxine (B6) and Pantothenic Acid
- Essential for energy metabolism. Ensures the proper utilization of energy from the diet.
Contains Thiamin (B1)
- In addition to its role in energy metabolism, thiamin (B1) plays a role in the nervous system, which could be beneficial in horses that "tie-up".
- Essential for sound and healthy hoof growth.
Contains Cyanocobalamin (B12) and Folic Acid
- Essential for red blood cell (RBC) synthesis.
- Plays a role in the prevention of anemia.
Contains the anti-oxidants Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- Combats the stress of strenuous exercise by scavenging free radicals.
- Enhances immune function.
Contains Vitamin K
- Essential for blood clotting.
- Could be beneficial to horses that bleed.
Pelleted and palatable
- Mixes well with all feeds.
- Will not sift to bottom.
- Ensures consumption.
Manufactured in a plant with high standards of biosecurity and
- Consistent quality feed.
Manufactured in a 100% drug-free facility
- No risk of detrimental drug contamination.
- Peace of mind.
Manufactured in Canada
- Minimizes transport cost.
- Optimizes freshness.
Administer 1 ½ scoop (45 grams per 500 kg body weight) orally,with each meal, twice daily. 30 gram scoop enclosed.
Note: Feeding vitamins other than Vitamin A, D, E, riboflavin, pyridoxine & thiamine to horses may not have a beneficial effect.
To optimize the diet
- Purina recommends analyzing your hay and balancing the ration accordingly.
- Feed clean and dust free hay in sufficient amount daily. Feeding poor quality hay or feeding inadequate amounts could cause colic and other digestive upsets.
- Offer source of salt (NaCl) daily as well as plenty of fresh and clean water at all times.
- Make any feed change gradually over a 7 to 10 days period.
- Daily ration should be divided into 2 and pre-ferably
3 separate feedings or more.
- Use a scale to weigh your feed so you know exactly how much your horse is being fed. Do not feed by volume.
- These recommendations are intended as a guide. They should be adjusted to variables of management, environment and individual needs. Consult your Purina Equine Consultant if necessary.
- Follow sound management practices along with optimal preventive veterinary medicine.
Directions for use must be carefully followed. Feed is perishable. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, abortion or death.
|D-Pantothenic A||850 mg/kg|
|Folic Acid||500 mg/kg|
|Vitamin B12||3500 mcg/kg|
|Vitamin C||12500 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||11100 I.U./kg|
|Vitamin K||250 mg/kg|
|Fibre||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal|
|Vitamins||Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Riboflavin,
Niacin, Thiamine, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Vitamin B6, Beta-Carotene, Ascorbic Acid
|Flavour/Binder||Molasses, Calcium Propionate|
* Ingredients are not in order of their inclusion rate.