Digestive Balance is an oral gastrointestinal support supplement that supports gastrointestinal health, normal gastric pH and beneficial gut microbiome.
Available size : 20 kg
Contains organic selenium
- Immunity and enhance absorption.
Contains zinc proteinate
- Chelation ensures enhanced digestibility.
Contains dehydrated alfalfa meal as a carrier
- Enhanced palatability.
Manufactured in a plant with high standards of biosecurity and quality
- Consistent quality feed.
Manufactured in a 100% drug-free facility
- No risk of detrimental drug contamination.
- Peace of mind.
Manufactured in Canada
- Minimizes transport cost.
- Optimizes freshness.
Administer top-dressed on the feed 360 grams per 250 kg body weight daily according to how many times per day the horse is normally fed:
|Body weight (kg)||Grams top dressed on feed twice daily||Grams top dressed on feed 3 times daily||Grams top dressed on feed 4 times daily||Total grams per day|
Administer for 2 weeks or as recommended by a veterinarian.
To optimize the diet
- Purina recommends analyzing your hay and balancing the ration accordingly.
- Feed clean and dust free hay in sufficient amount daily. Feeding poor quality hay or feeding inadequate amounts could cause colic and other digestive upsets.
- Offer source of salt (NaCl) daily as well as plenty of fresh and clean water at all times.
- Make any feed change gradually over a 7 to 10 days period.
- Use a scale to weigh your feed so you know exactly how much your horse is being fed. Do not feed by volume.
- These recommendations are intended as a guide. They should be adjusted to variables of management, environment and individual needs. Consult your Purina Equine Consultant if necessary.
- Follow sound management practices along with optimal preventive veterinary medicine.
Directions for use must be carefully followed. Feed is perishable. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, abortion or death.
|Crude Protein (min.)||13.00 %|
|Crude Fat (min.)||2.00 %|
|Crude Fibre (max.)||17.00 %|
|Calcium (actual)||4.00 %|
|Phosphorus (actual)||0.45 %|
|Copper (actual)||150 mg/kg|
|Zinc (actual)||550 mg/kg|
|Selenium (added)||0.1 mg/kg|
|Fibre||Soybean Hulls, Dehydrated Alfalfa|
|Postbiotic||Yeast Culture Dehydrated|
|Minerals||Calcium Carbonate, Calcified Red Seaweed, Copper Sulphate, Organic Zinc, Organic Selenium|
* Ingredients are not in order of their inclusion rate.