A versatile textured feed for the active pleasure horse
It is ideal for boarding stables and riding schools.
Oatena is formulated with certified quality ingredients and is manufactured exclusively in our specialized and drug-free facility in Strathroy, Ontario.
- Essential Amino Acids
Uses high quality ingredients
- Highly palatable feed.
Convenient and versatile
- Suitable for many types of horses.
- Ideal for the maintenance horse, the pleasure horse and the active horse.
Available at a competitive price
- Excellent value.
Contains balanced amino acids with added Lysine & Methionine
- Provides building blocks for improved muscle and joint development and milk production.
Purina Oatena is recommended for the active pleasure horse. Feed according to the following table. Individual horses may require feeding rate adjustment of plus or minus 15% of amount indicated.
Daily amount | kg
|Min. hay or equivalent
- Purina recommends that you have your hay analyzed and balance your ration accordingly.
- Do not provide more than 0.5% of Body Weight of this feed at one time.
- Provide a source of fresh, clean water at all times.
- Follow sound management practices along with disease and sanitation control measures. If there are any questions, contact your veterinarian, Purina dealer or Purina sales consultant.
Directions for use must be carefully followed.
Feed is perishable. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, abortion or death.
|Vitamin A||6500 I.U./kg|
|Vitamin D3||1200 I.U./kg|
|Vitamin E||220 I.U./kg|
|Protein/Amino Acids||Soya Bean Meal, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine|
|Starch||Ground Wheat, Whole Grain Oats, Flaked Barley|
|Vitamins||Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Niacin, Thiamine, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Choline Chloride|
|Minerals||Salt (Sodium Chloride), Calcium Carbonate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Copper Sulphate, Ferrous Sulphate, Manganese Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Organic Selenium|
|Multi- Attributes||Wheat shorts|
|Flavour/ Binder||Molasses, Pellet Binding Agent|
* Ingredients are not in order of their inclusion rate.