Supplement for performance horses
An extruded high fat supplement derived from vegetable & flaxseed (source of Omega 3) and contains blood building nutrients (copper, cobalt, folic acid, Vitamin B12). In addition to improving skin, hair coat, hoof condition and muscle mass, research demonstrates that fat spares muscle glycogen. Pur-Athlete as a controlled NSC (sugars and starch) level of 17% max
Available sizes : 10 kg and 20 kg
Unique, advanced feed formulation
- Provides complete nutrient fortification required by
25 - 27% fat content (vegetable oil)
- A more concentrated and efficient energy source than grains.
- Builds energy reserves and fuels superior performance.
- "Clean" burning fuel, which reduces metabolic waste and lactic acid build-up.
- Improves skin, hair, hoof condition and overall appearance.
Contains blood building nutrients (copper, cobalt, folic acid, Vitamin B12)
- Builds cardiovascular capacity.
- Builds muscle mass.
Extruded feed form
- Higher digestibility.
- Ensures optimum feed intake.
- Mixes well with other sweet feeds, pellets and grains.
Contains Flaxseed (an excellent source of Omega-3)
- Boosts immune function.
- Enhances anti-inflammatory properties and overall health.
Administer 500 grams (per 500 kg body weight) orally with each meal, twice daily.
To optimize the diet
- Purina recommends analyzing your hay and balancing the ration accordingly.
- Feed clean and dust free hay in sufficient amount daily. Feeding poor quality hay or feeding inadequate amounts could cause colic and other digestive upsets.
- Offer source of salt (NaCl) daily as well as plenty of fresh
and clean water at all times.
- Make any feed change gradually over a 7 to 10 days period.
- Daily ration should be divided into 2 and pre-ferably
3 separate feedings or more.
- Use a scale to weigh your feed so you know exactly how much your horse is being fed. Do not feed by volume.
- These recommendations are intended as a guide. They should be adjusted to variables of management, environment and individual needs. Consult your Purina Equine Consultant if necessary.
- Follow sound management practices along with optimal preventive veterinary medicine.
Directions for use must be carefully followed. Feed is perishable. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, abortion or death.
|Fat||25 - 27 %|
|Vitamin A||13000 I.U./kg|
|Vitamin D3||1300 I.U./kg|
|Vitamin E||500 I.U./kg|
|Protein/Amino Acids||Soybean Meal, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Corn Gluten Meal|
|Fat||Soya Oil, Flaxseed|
|Vitamins||Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Niacin, Thiamine, Vitamin B12, Biotin,
Choline Chloride, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Vitamin B6
|Minerals||Salt (Sodium Chloride), Calcium Carbonate|
|Multi-Attributes||Wheat shorts, Wheat germ|
* Ingredients are not in order of their inclusion rate.