Original#35120 / Quality
Feed for boarding stables and riding schools
A textured feed for the maintenance or pleasure horse, it is ideal for boarding stables and riding schools. Simplici‑T Original is formulated with certified quality ingredients and is manufactured exclusively in our specialized and drug‑free facility in Strathroy, Ontario.
Uses high quality ingredients
- Highly palatable feed.
Contains Opti‑Flakes – extruded corn
- Highly digestible in small intestine.
- Helps minimize gut upset (colic) by preventing starch overload in the hindgut.
- Totally eliminating the negative aspect associated with whole and cracked corn.
- Optimally "cooked". Reminiscent of the good old days of "cooking" grains.
- Palatable. No preservatives.
Convenient and versatile
- Suitable for many types of horses.
- Ideal for the maintenance horse, the pleasure horse and the active horse.
Available at a competitive price
- Excellent value.
Simplici‑T Original is recommended for the maintenance or active pleasure horse. Feed at 0.5 to 1.5 kg per 100 kg of Body Weight. Feed according to amount of work performed, forage quality and the horse's body condition. Feed in conjunction with water and a minimum of 1% body weight (on a dry matter basis) of a long stemmed forage (hay/pasture). Provide free choice salt. Daily ration should be divided into 2 preferably 3 separate feedings.
- Purina recommends that you have your hay analyzed and balance your ration accordingly.
- Do not provide more than 0.5% of Body Weight of this feed at one time.
- Provide a source of fresh, clean water at all times.
- Follow sound management practices along with disease and sanitation control measures. If there are any questions, contact your veterinarian, Purina dealer or Purina sales consultant.
Directions for use must be carefully followed.
Feed is perishable. Store in a dry, well‑ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect‑infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, abortion or death.
To optimize the diet
- Purina recommends analyzing your hay and balancing the ration accordingly.
- Feed clean and dust free hay in sufficient amount daily. Feeding poor quality hay or feeding inadequate amounts could cause colic and other digestive upsets.
- Offer source of salt (NaCl) daily as well as plenty of fresh and clean water at all times.
- Make any feed change gradually over a 7 to 10 days period.
- Daily ration should be divided into 2 and preferably 3 separate feedings or more.
- Use a scale to weigh your feed so you know exactly how much your horse is being fed. Do not feed by volume.
- Purina recommends providing a maximum of 0.5% of body weight of this feed at one time.
- These recommendations are intended as a guide. They should be adjusted to variables of management, environment and individual needs. Consult your Purina Equine Consultant if necessary.
- Follow sound management practices along with optimal preventive veterinary medicine.
|Vitamin A||6500 I.U./kg|
|Vitamin D3||1200 I.U./kg|
|Vitamin E||150 I.U./kg|
|Protein/Amino Acids||Soya Bean Meal|
|Starch||Extruded Corn, Whole Grain Oats, Flaked Barley|
|Vitamins||Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Niacin, Thiamine, Vitamin B12, Biotin|
|Minerals||Salt (Sodium Chloride), Calcium Carbonate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Copper Sulphate, Ferrous Sulphate, Manganese Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Organic Selenium|
*Ingredients are not in order of their inclusion rate.