Vitamins and minerals supplement for horses
Equi22 is a mineral and vitamin supplement that provides a concentrated source of magnesium, potassium, trace minerals and vitamins for growing horses 6 months of age and older.
- Increases palatability
- Reduces dust.
Fortified with biotin
- Promotes healthy hooves.
- Promotes healthy hair coat.
Contains 22 added vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin E
- Increases vitamin and mineral intake for better health and appearance.
Contains highly palatable ingredients such as dehydrated alfalfa meal, oat groats
- Ensures palatability and consumption.
Convenient and versatile
- One product for a wide range of horses with different nutritional needs.
- Simplifies nutritional management of difficult horses.
Feed this vitamin and mineral enriched supplement to growing horses 6 months of age and older. Using the scoop supplied in the pail, feed up to 3 scoops per feedings, twice daily (ie. 6 scoops per horse per day) as a top dress or mix into the grain concentrate portion of the ration (each level scoop contains 30 grams). This quantity ensures that your horse receives the proper quantity of vitamins and minerals. Do not feed Equi22 on a free-choice basis, and keep stored in a safe place with the lid firmly attached.
Feed salt on a free-choice basis separately. This product is designed as a supplement and not a replacement of a complete and balance grain-based feed. Feeding vitamins other than vitamin A,D,E, riboflavin, pyridoxine and thiamin may not have a beneficial effect.
To optimize the diet
- Purina recommends analyzing your hay and balancing the ration accordingly.
- Feed clean and dust free hay in sufficient amount daily. Feeding poor quality hay or feeding inadequate amounts could cause colic and other digestive upsets.
- Offer source of salt (NaCl) daily as well as plenty of fresh and clean water at all times.
- Make any feed change gradually over a 7 to 10 days period.
- Daily ration should be divided into 2 and pre-ferably 3 separate feedings or more.
- Use a scale to weigh your feed so you know exactly how much your horse is being fed. Do not feed by volume.
- These recommendations are intended as a guide. They should be adjusted to variables of management, environment and individual needs. Consult your PurinaEquine Consultant if necessary.
- Follow sound management practices along with optimal preventive veterinary medicine.
Directions for use must be carefully followed. Feed is perishable. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, abortion or death.
|Pantothenic Acid||250 mg/kg|
|Folic Acid||2.5 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A||150000 I.U./kg|
|Vitamin B12||500 mcg/kg|
|Vitamin D3||30000 I.U./kg|
|Vitamin E||2500 I.U./kg|
|Vitamin K||50 mg/kg|
|Fibre||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal|
|Vitamins||Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Niacin, Thiamine, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Vitamin B6|
|Minerals||Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Copper Sulphate, Ferrous Sulphate, Manganese Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Selenium|
|Flavour/Binder||Pellet Binding Agent|
* Ingredients are not in order of their inclusion rate.